Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Engine Upgrades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ahu wiring woes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie
click, click, BUY!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ahu wiring woes
    Posted: 15 Sep 14 at 08:26
got a slight problem
converted a loom for a lads van and the only way i can get it to run its buy running a 12volt feed to the stop soilnoid works fine then wont start up at all with out it so rulling out immboliser once its running everthing else works fine
thinking it might be a dodgy wire somewhere ,if i have to i'm thinking of just running the soiliond off the ignition feed that should cure it
busbuddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 14 at 18:25
you still got the big round connector for the engine wiring?, i believe the stop solenoid wire is the last thing to connect as you spin the big connector round so it needs to be turned into its stop/connected position securely
nick1973 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
click, click, BUY!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 14 at 20:56
I check that I'm doing him a favour and he's ruff as so it might not be in right
Bazza41 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazza41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 16 at 23:13
Well nick, was it in right lol
 Post Reply Post Reply