The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > Syncro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2wd to 4wd..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 12 at 00:48
Fair point well put...I'm a vw enthusiast I guess so tend to forget to ask if its worth the effort...having said that the syncro is very capable on and off the road, and drives better than any other van I have driven...and a lot of cars as well!

Fuel consumption is an area for improvement but actual repair bills for my van have been quite acceptable....be different if I was paying labour charges of course. I can't say either of my syncros have earned their keep but I'm not parting with with them...unless its for a syncro!
mrmee View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 13 at 18:02
well it gives me a project, keeps me busy. at the end of it i'll have a syncro westy! may not be as able as a landy but it'll get me places that me 2wd westy doesnt and i can camp nice and comfy unlike a in landy

the guy with the van wants a gearbox as a swap for the syncro, so now looking for one here -->
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12