The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1996 T4 Westfalia California 2.5TDI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1996 T4 Westfalia California 2.5TDI
    Posted: 15 Oct 17 at 20:46
***DEPOSIT TAKEN***

For sale – VW T4 Westfalia California Coach 2.5 TDI 102BHP<p ="Msonormal"><o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Left hand drive. German import, brought into the UK in 1999.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">205,000 miles – full reconditioned Rege engine and turbo
fitted at 157,256 miles.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Island blue metallic, alloy wheels.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Loads of service history - going back to 1999.

<p ="Msonormal">I have owned this van for 4 years and it has been an amazing
vehicle to have. I have done quite a bit of mechanical work including the
following big jobs:<o:p></o:p>

<p ="MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst" style="text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><!--if !supLists-->-<span style="font-variant-numeric: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-family: "Times New Roman";">         
</span><!---->Replacement reconditioned AW Engineering head
following camshaft failure (ouch)<o:p></o:p>

<p ="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle" style="text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><!--if !supLists-->-<span style="font-variant-numeric: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-family: "Times New Roman";">         
</span><!---->Reconditioned diesel pump<o:p></o:p>

<p ="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle" style="text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><!--if !supLists-->-<span style="font-variant-numeric: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-family: "Times New Roman";">         
</span><!---->New brake vacuum pump<o:p></o:p>

<p ="MsoListParagraphCxSpLast" style="text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><!--if !supLists-->-<span style="font-variant-numeric: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-family: "Times New Roman";">         
</span><!---->All fuel pipes replaced with new<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Bodywork is in reasonable condition for a 21 year old van –
a few small bits of rust and the usual scuffs that have been picked up in its
years of service. Water has gotten under the lacquer on the bonnet and this does
not look good so I hide it under a bonnet bra (for added scene points) ;-)<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Original Westfalia interior is in very good condition and
fully working. For more details on what this consists of see the link below.
The ‘Westie’ is definitely the T4 conversion to have and I have not seen
another conversion which comes close.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">http://www.westfaliat4.info/html/1996_vw_westfalia_t4_californi.html<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Roof canvas is in good condition with just a very small 5mm
knick in the front from where I accidently trapped it when shutting the pop
top.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Van includes a few extras including:<o:p></o:p>

<p ="MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst" style="text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><!--if !supLists-->-<span style="font-variant-numeric: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-family: "Times New Roman";">         
</span><!---->Cruise control<o:p></o:p>

</span><!---->Custom mats throughout the van, including living
space. I’ve not seen any others like these but they look like are high quality
and great for keeping the van clean as they come off with press studs.<o:p></o:p>

</span><!---->Fleeced pop top insulation which attaches inside
the van which looks loads better than the usual external stuff.<o:p></o:p>

</span><!---->Memory foam roof mattress which is a lot comfier
than the standard one (which is also included).<o:p></o:p>

</span><!---->Tow bar<o:p></o:p>

</span><!---->Bluetooth stereo<o:p></o:p>

<p ="MsoListParagraphCxSpLast" style="text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><!--if !supLists-->-<span style="font-variant-numeric: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-family: "Times New Roman";">         
</span><!---->Cobra alarm with remote central locking<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">12 months MOT<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">£11,000 – Located in Pontefract, West Heaven.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Call John on 07484 268675 or message me over the forum.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

<p ="Msonormal">

Edited by Jop - 20 Nov 17 at 20:33
chucklebus View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucklebus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 17 at 16:37
Sent PM to you :)
1994 T4 Multivan Allstar

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me."
 Post Reply Post Reply